Apps on sale
Music apps updates
iPad Music Blog
Jussi - Vocal Synthesizer
by Klevgränd produkter AB
Jussi - Vocal Synthesizer
!!! Current price is an intro offer (~37.5% off!) !!!
This synthesizer emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting.
Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
• ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
• Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
• Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
• Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
• Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
• Built-in reverb
Note: Jussi in stand-alone mode does not support IAA, Audiobus or MIDI. You can play it using the keys at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Jussi with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad 4 or later is recommended.
Documentation is available at https://klevgrand.se/products/jussi
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter
New version of n-Track studio has arrived. New features include updated user interface – app looks slick and cool – waveforms, effects, touch keyboard, mixer – everything looks great and professional. With Audio units support, onboard effects and tons of other features this app can …Read More →
Cubasis 2 - Mobile Music Creat...
by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Cubasis 2 - Mobile Music Creat...
*** Cubasis 2 special price valid from September 22 to October 06, 2016: € ($) 24.99 (regular price: € ($) 49.99).
Special price for FX Pack 1 and FX Pack 2 (exclusively available through in-app purchase) valid until October 06, 2016: € ($) 3.99 (regular price: € ($) 6.99). ***
Cubasis 2 equals ease of use and is as powerful as a fully featured iOS-based music production system can be pushing your capabilities out of limits. Whether you’re capturing simple ideas or complex musical masterpieces — It ships with outstanding, touch-optimized tools carrying you into the fun of recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world right away. Get fascinated by the brand new features that Cubasis 2 comes with such as real-time time-stretch and pitch shift, a studio-grade channel strip, Spin FX, massive instrument refills and many more powerful features. Put hands on three internal instruments, numerous loops and instrument sounds to creatively lift your music to perfection using the included mixer and effects. Once recorded, share your music with the world via a simple tap or transfer it directly to Cubase.
• Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
• 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs
• 32-bit floating point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• iOS 32- and 64-bit support
• Real-time time-stretch and pitch shift featuring zplane’s élastique 3
• Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets
• MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic, Haliotron and Allen Morgan drum kits
• MiniSampler to create your own instruments (includes 20 factory instruments)
• Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 16 effect processors
• Fully automatable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in
• Over 550 MIDI and time-stretch-capable audio loops
• Virtual keyboard, chord- and drum pads
• Sample Editor and Key Editor with MIDI CC support
• MIDI Auto Quantize
• Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support
• Export to Cubase, iCloud Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• MIDI over Bluetooth LE support
• Full Audio Unit, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support to use compatible apps as insert/send effects and virtual instruments or simply record their audio output
• Import audio from your iTunes music library or iCloud Drive or iTunes file sharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• MIDI clock and MIDI thru support
"Probably the best iPad-based DAW in terms of usability and flexibility, and it links up with Cubase on your desktop, too."
"So all in all Cubasis is a hands down victory. Everything supplied here works and works perfectly. If you are a Cubase user and own an iPad, this is simply a no brainer, you have to have it."
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
128 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
Audio Unit extension requires iPad Mini 2, iPad 4 or newer model.
Project export to Cubase requires Cubase Pro 8/Pro 8.5, Cubase Artist 8/8.5, Cubase LE/AI/Elements 8.
Cubasis project importer extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter
Please check the Steinberg End User License Agreement on this website:
The hybrid synthesis algorithm on which Addictive Pro is based provides you with efficient means for easy control of complex sounds far beyond usual sound synthesis methods:
Addictive Pro provides you a with unique form of Wavetable oscillators. These Wavetables are generated from the harmonic content and the free digital filter structure entered by the user.
The sound of up to 12 of this Wavetable oscillators is then further refined with a classic analog filter available in several 24dB and 12dB forms.
For the optional noise part of the sound you can use the same sophisticated digital filter struct as for the wavetable oscillators allowing for a vast variety of ever changing noisescapes.
The intelligent sound and rhythm randomizer can be applied to different sound aspects separately for really useful sound design and inspiration.
A four part polyrhythm Arpeggiator creates complex rhythmical structures with a touch of a finger.
### Introductory offer 40% off ###
Hybrid synthesis engine
• Wavetable spectrum synthesis
• Noise spectrum synthesis
• Virtual Analog synthesis
• FM and Ringmodulation synthesis
• Twelve wavetable spectrum oscillators per voice.
• Morphing between two wave/filter sets.
• Waves contain up to 256 partials.
• Hand drawn filter structure.
• Spectral noise generator using hand drawn filter structure.
• Ten major sound parameters each with independent poly LFO and envelope modulators.
• Real time parameter control using two X/Y touch pads, the tilt sensors of the iPad and MIDI Controllers.
• Monophonic or polyphonic with up to 16 voices.
• 300 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
• Seven studio standard effects concurrently usable:
• Oversampled distortion with four different algorithms for antialiased sound.
• Low / High equalizer
• 8 pole analog Phaser
• Four line chorus
• Stereo/Ping-Pong delay with glitch free delay time change.
• Hi end reverberation unit.
Four part Polyrhythm Arpeggiator
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• Factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Unique drag function for slides and vibrato.
• Audiobus 2 with state saving
• Inter App Audio
• Can use CoreMIDI compatible MIDI Keyboard.
• Select from dozens of scales and play them with scale optimized keyboard layout.
• Audio recorder with share function.
• Share user presets.
• Support for virtual MIDI input connections.
• Multichannel MIDI Learn for external MIDI controllers.
• MIDI Tempo sync. Start/Stop Arpeggio.
• MIDI bank/program change.
• Import function for Addictive Synth presets.
• File sharing of presets via iTunes possible
by TORICO Inc.
• • • Special offer to celebrate our first app launch for a limited time!!! • • •
Unlocking new potentials of FM synthesis.
Frum is a radically new FM Drum Synthesizer, incubated after many years of research and development into FM synthesis. You may imagine FM sounds to be clear and harmonic, but those are just the start of the possibilities FM has to offer. More potential is unleashed by harnessing the unlimited, free power of complex sound waves.
Close sound encounters of the third kind.
Traditionally, FM synths are overwhelming, with too many parameters to control the sound texture. Frum bundles many of these parameters together in the BUG button, offering entirely new textures each time the button is pressed. It’s easy to find and tweak these sounds to make drums, other percussion, fat bass, organic noises such as insect songs, environmental sounds, human screams, as well as all sorts of intriguing melodies.
• The sounds are at your fingertips.
With Frum, we had to rethink the existing UI design for hardware and software synthesizers, bringing the power of FM to the iOS touch screen. The vertically scrolling sequencer allows you to enjoy single-handed, stress-free control of the UI.
• Rearrange blocks to compose music.
Entire songs can be composed by rearranging pattern blocks with your fingers. Complex arrangements and organisation is possible with the user having control over song name, pattern block colors, loop counts and durations.
• Share your song on the timeline.
From incorporates SNS technology, allowing you to listen to hot new tracks from around the world, as soon as somebody shares them. Let people know what you think, and get feedback on your own tracks, via the like button, and comments section.
• Sound engine
Oscillators : FM/PM synth with 4 operators（ sine, square, triangle )
Tracks : 4 ( can extend to 4x4 pads using the ‘Pad division’ function )
Filter : High, Band and Low pass filter
Effectors : Overdrive, Auto Pan
Generating BUG, Pad division, UNDO, REDO, Live edit, Save and load presets (factory/private)
• Pattern Sequencer
Step resolution : 1/16
Maximum step: 64 (4 bars)
Gate input, Keyboard input, parameter input in Motion edit mode, Copy and paste, Step shift
• Song (Pattern Block)
Maximium patterns : 150
Pattern Block Properties : Name, Color, Loop count, Mute
Drag & drop, Duplicate, Delete, Delete All
Mixer : 4 track volume faders + 1 master volume fader with a limiter
Other Features :
Shuffle, Mute, Pad Division, Pad sound switch, and so on
• Other functions
SNS (Timeline, Popular, Recommended, Demo)
Account management, Account synchronization, Create account
You need INTERNET connection to use the app.
Tested devices：iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5 SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2
Full version of Amplitube for iPad is free for a limited time
AmpliTube for iPad
by IK Multimedia
AmpliTube for iPad
***SPECIAL SALE! GET $/€5 OFF AMPLITUBE (ONLY $14.99) & 50% OFF THE RECORDER/STUDIO (ONLY $/€9.99) AND LOOPER (ONLY $/€4.99) UNTIL SEPT. 30TH!***
***NEW OFFICIAL MESA/Boogie® AMPS, CABS & STOMPS AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE: DUAL RECTIFIER, TRIPLE RECTIFIER, MARK III, MARK IV AND TRANSATLANTIC TA-30 AND MORE***
Want to turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPad with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
You'll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube now uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You'll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
AmpliTube gives you 11 creative stompbox effects, 5 amazing amps, 7 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. And you can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of expansion gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and more.
And you'll actually feel like you're in your own professional recording studio thanks to its "Cab Room." Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex®, Slash Collection and more
• 16 new mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
• FREE version available
Requires iPad 2 or later with iOS 7.1 or later