Apps on sale
Music apps updates
iPad Music Blog
by Herve Noury
Vox Unit is a vocoder. You speak in the microphone, you play on the keyboard, and choir and vocal effects are produced.
Vox Unit was optimized to create realistic choir effects. You can also produce soloist voices or strange vocal effects with, that you'll love to mix in you next musical production.
Listen to the short demo in the App Store, or to the longer version on our website to have an opinion on how Vox Unit sounds : all vocals were produced with Vox Unit, and only a global reverberation was added during the mix.
Several synthesis technologies were combinated to obtain this result, you'll get a very original vocoder downloading this musical instrument. Many presets are included to simulate your musical inspiration.
Use a headphone when you play Vox Unit : be carefull about the feedback noises elsewhere.
Vox Unit includes MIDI and Inter App Audio protocols : the demo was recorded with Garage Band iOS for example.
Envelope Audio Unit Reverb by ...
by Christian Siedschlag
Envelope Audio Unit Reverb by ...
Envelope is a high class reverb audio unit for use as a standalone app or (preferably) in AUv3 hosts like Cubasis. Its true stereo reverberation algorithm creates ultra-realistic acoustic spaces. Eight basic room models are contained in this unit, all of which can be tweaked in size, predelay, depth, low- and high frequency content as well as stereo width. A dry-wet-control is also included, plus a carefully designed set of presets to get you started.
Envelope has already found its way into many recording studios around the world as a desktop plugin, and is now the first effect by the renowned plugin manufactory DDMF to be released for the iOS platform.
by Bram Bos
What the reviews say:
"All of this comes together in a vision that’s really playable [...] this is another excellent choice for the iPad." - CreateDigitalMusic
"Small, compact and easy to use, Ruismaker is both inexpensive and a perfectly credible choice if you are after solid drum synth sounds." - MusicAppBlog
"Ruismaker also has a very intuitive and friendly interface making the job of actually creating drum patterns a pleasure." - The SoundTestRoom
The first drum synthesizer plugin for iOS. Works conveniently inside your sequencer and Audio Unit Instrument hosts so you can focus on making electronic music without app switching and screen juggling like before.
*IMPORTANT* Audio Units are plug-ins that need a compatible host app to work. Ruismaker has been tested to work beautifully with Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Modstep, AUM and MultitrackStudio.
- Audio Unit Instrument: making music on iOS doesn't get more convenient
- Each sound is modeled using authentic analog and FM algorithms;
- Comes with dozens of unique customizable models, more to come
- Does not use any samples; all sounds are synthesized in realtime, on the fly
- Emulates analog components, introducing subtle, natural fluctuations in the sound
- Replicates the Ruismaker Annabella hardware drum machine
- Light on the CPU, so you can run lots of Ruismakers simultaneously
- Has an extra compact 4" UI mode; especially for iPhone SE and iPhone 5S
- Fully automatable parameters (requires host support)
- Fully MIDI controllable using MIDI CC
- Download the advanced guide on ruismaker.com for more details about parameter automation, available instruments and MIDI implementation
Do you have requests for new drum synth sounds that can be added to the available models? Let us know!
iOS Audio Units are supported on iPads (iPad Air, iPad Mini 2 and up) and iPhones (iPhone 5S and up) with iOS 9 and higher.
by Roland Corporation
The BOSS Tuner app brings BOSS’s trusted and world-renowned chromatic tuning technology to iOS mobile devices. Available as a free download, the convenient app features the familiar look and intuitive display style of the best-selling TU-3 pedal tuner. Using the mic in your iOS device, you can tune a guitar, bass, and other instruments like violin, cello, brass, etc.
- Provides hands-free chromatic tuning for a variety of instruments
- Audible reference pitch function for tuning by ear
- Supports horizontal screen to enlarge meter view
- Tuning range: A#0 (29.14 Hz)--G8 (6,271.93 Hz)
- Tuning accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Newsfeed for the latest BOSS info
Find more BOSS tuner products at:
FREE Live Webinar with Award-winning Hollywood music supervisor Barry Cole Independent Music Producers! Make money with your Stems: Multiple Revenue Streams with Multitracks Register here: https://mixmasterwyatt.com/webinar/multiple-revenue-streams-with-multitracks/ Barry Cole is a Grammy Nominated music supervisor with over 80 credits including “American Psycho”, “Brown Sugar” and “Marley”. …Read More →
by Azfar Jafri
Watch the demo of latest release at : http://youtu.be/BVT2zT3FQlA
Watch the initial release demo at: http://youtu.be/k9ZwRCMOJXE
Make high quality music on the road with your favourite soundfonts. SoundFont Pro is the next generation soundfont player with a host of features that make your existing soundfonts sound like you have never heard them before. Record your music as well as vocals and share them from anywhere you are. You can overdub repeatedly in a non-destructive manner and build your composition over time.
SoundFont Pro is equally suitable for studio use as well as for live gigs.
SoundFont Pro is multi-timbral, multi-layered, and multi-zonal. This means that you can take an ordinary MIDI keyboard and assign key-ranges on the keyboard to different presets from different soundfonts and play the resulting arrangement much as you would play an arranger keyboard! Or set up different zones and assign input MIDI channels to receive MIDI from an external controller or from another MIDI app to specific zones.
The app comes with a selection of soundfonts. In addition to these, you can add user soundfonts from thousands of freely available soundfonts on the web as well.
• A 4-mode frequency filter including Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Band Reject Filters
• Reverb Filter
• Delay Filter
• Volume Envelope
• Voice Recording with filtering
• Import Audio from your iPad library and overdub with your own music and vocals
• Live Effects with the Modulation Grid. The effects include Pitch Shifter, Bit Crusher, Phasor, Flanger, Tremolo, Stereo Chorus, and Auto Pan.
• Freely modulate while playing/recording to get some amazing sounds and effects.
• All the Live Effects are available while you are recording your voice as well!
• Inter-App Audio Compatible
• Audiobus compatible
• AudioCopy2 compatible
• Fully MIDI compatible