Apps on sale
Music apps updates
iPad Music Blog
It was tough decision this month… We’ve got two huge new apps arrived in the AppStore in April. Cyclop and BIAS FX. It is impossible to choose which one is better. Powerful bass synth or innovative effects app? Cyclop being popular VST synth was ported …Read More →
Here’s new amazing app from Positive Grid. Now super-powerfull FX section together with BIAS Amps.
by Positive Grid Inc
BIAS FX turns your iPad into a world-class, guitar amp-and-effects processor. It gives you an endless collection of insanely great-sounding guitar pedalboards, ultra-high definition stereo rack effects, dual amps and dual signal chain. You can share and download users and artists signature guitar pedalboards from the cloud.
All new advanced multi-effects engine
Positive Grid's approach engineering BIAS FX with a no-compromise mindset, from a detailed touch in distortion emulation to the double precision algorithm in chorus, we strive for the best possible sound quality. A huge collection of newly developed, high-definition pedal and rack effects are included: gate, boosters, overdrive, distortion, fuzz, equalizers, tremolo, phaser, flanger, chorus, octaver, compressors, delays, spring and plate reverbs—everything a guitar player needs for massive tone, with all the flavor of both modern and vintage stomp boxes. Throw all that together – it is pedalboard heaven, but without the hassle of hauling around dozens of stomps in a heavy metal box and fumbling with a snakepit of cables. Show up at the studio or gig, boot up and play!
Insanely powerful, yet easy to use
BIAS FX is the most powerful processor ever designed by Positive Grid, yet its simple drag-and-drop interface makes it extremely easy to use. Dual amps provide the resonance and vibrancy of playing through two real amps set up together in wide stereo. When integrated with BIAS AMP (separate app), you can select a different preamp, power amp, cab, mic and eq for each of the two amps. Patch everything together, including all pedals and rack effects, in any order you wish in dual signal paths running in parallel.
Download pedalboard from the cloud
There are already hundreds of pedalboard configurations available on ToneCloud for you to own, and the banquet keeps getting bigger and bigger: Positive Grid are currently working with professional artists, producers, and engineers from all over the world to create a massive, ever-growing library of extraordinary virtual pedalboards and rigs for BIAS FX. Browsing and downloading from that library is a snap: All the effects and amps in each setup can be seen at a glance, because they’re stored as Pedalboard-like snapshots. Simply scroll through the online images to select the presets of interest, then tap or click to download.
Dual BIAS Amp integration
BIAS FX is fully integrated with BIAS AMP, all included amp models can be opened by BIAS AMP, tweak and import back to BIAS FX. You can import BIAS amps (hundreds amp models available from ToneCloud) into BIAS FX's dual amp system, simply tap the BIAS FX icon. For JamUp users, please update BIAS AMP, and press and hold JamUp icon to select BIAS FX option.
- Extremely intuitive operation
- Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- 12 classic BIAS amps, import any amp models from BIAS AMP
- 25 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms
- 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear
- Full integration with BIAS AMP gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tone stack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
- Full MIDI compatible
Cubasis (as well as other Steinberg apps) is on sale for just 29.99$.
Cubasis - Music Production System
by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Cubasis - Music Production System
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in DVD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depending on the device used)
• 24 physical inputs and outputs
• 32-Bit/96 kHz audio engine
• Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with more than 50 presets
• Over 85 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
• Mixer with 15 effect processors (insert and send effects)
• Over 400 MIDI and audio loops
• Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• MIDI CC, program change, aftertouch support
• AirPlay, Buetooth and HDMI audio out support
• Export to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy & email
• MIDI clock and thru support
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Full Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support
• Import audio from your iTunes music library or using iTunes filesharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
"Cubasis now boasts one of the best implementations of Audiobus known to me."
Sebastian Dittmann, Audiobus developer
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
128 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
Project export to Cubase requires Cubase 7.5/Pro 8, Cubase Artist 7.5/8, Cubase LE/AI/Elements 7.
Cubasis project importer extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter
Please check the Steinberg End User License Agreement on this website:
Cyclop by SugarBytes – great bass synth has arrived to AppStore
Cyclop iPad Edition
by Sugar Bytes GmbH
Cyclop iPad Edition
Cyclop now available on the iPad – ready to unleash monstrous bass sounds to the mobile world.
Cyclop is a monophonic synthesizer. It does one thing very well: delivering cutting-edge digital madness at the low end of the frequency spectrum.
Cyclop is the master of subs, beautifully controlling even the lowest notes, always sounding stomach-rumblingly thick. It uses mid/side processing to introduce stereo imaging between 250Hz and 4kHz. This ensures wide, interesting sounds that retain their punch and bass. There are no phasing issues, which means Cyclop cuts through the mix very nicely.
Enjoy an incredible depth of sound design possibilities, great real-time control with the Wobble Knob and FX knob. Integrated effects sequencer, vast modulation system and the preset browser will take your inspiration to new levels.
The interface has been improved for touch performance and the overall cpu usage has been reduced.
- Monophonic Bass Synthesizer
- 6x2 Synthesiser Engines, 10x2 Filter Engines
- Analog Sync, FM, Sample Transformer, Spectromat, Saw Regiment, Phase Stressor
- Vowel Filter Mode
- Free Signal Flow for 2 Oscillators, Filters and Distortions.
- Incredibly versatile modulation system
- Multi FX Knob/Sequencer
- powerful Preset Browser with tagging and rating
- Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, External)
- Music Library Access (Transformer Oscillator)
- iTunes File Sharing
- Inter-App Audio
DJ Mag: “It is decidedly digital-sounding, but not in a bad way, and as the growing list of fans proves, it can be turned to good use in just about any electronic genre, past, present and (probably) future.”
Producer Spot: “Very good for his complexity, very versatile and easy to use if you need sub bass sound for your productions. Sugar Bytes offers High quality and good prices with all their products.”
Computer Music: “Anyone will find it powerful and unique-sounding, adding spice to existing tracks and inspiring new ones.”
Something new coming from Avid – Control is remote control app for ProTools and other DAWs that support EUCON protocol (ex.Cubase). Here’s what they have announced on their website so far: Create better mixes faster From scrolling through tons of tracks, to manipulating multiple faders …Read More →
Social networksSubscribe via Feedly