iPad Music Blog
The most powerful music workstation is here. It pushes iOS music production to the next level. And its introductory $20 price is a no-brainer
▸▸▸ EXTENDING THE LAUNCH PRICE UNTIL JULY 28TH!
▸ REDEFINING MUSIC PRODUCTION
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
8 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
- Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
- Native iPad Pro support
- iOS 9.3+ required
- Best experience on newer models
- iPhone version coming later
- Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net
by Frederic Corvest
FAC Chorus is a versatile chorus effect emulation designed to simulate the characteristics of the classic chorus modules with the flexibility of customising the parameters of the main components involved in the signal path.
The interface has a unique sober look and provides a great user experience. The knobs are very responsive, natural and follow a specific curve according to the parameters type.
The efffect is built upon two individual delay line paths controlled by common parameters. The behaviour of each delay signal path is defined by the chorus type parameter. Thick type means warm characters and emulates the behaviour of the BBD. Clean type, as the name says, provides a cleaner sound with a larger modulation.
FAC Chorus is suitable for any situation requiring chorus effects and can go from subtle to drastic changes, the factory presets provide an overview of the sonic panel you can obtain.
SynthScaper - Soundscapes synt...
SynthScaper - Soundscapes synt...
Synthesizer specially designed for creating and experiments with ambient soundscapes in wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.
You can construct melodic pads or atonal soundscapes from different kind of built-in or downloaded samples by using all power of multi-layered oscillators, chains of filters and effects, envelope generators and low frequency oscillators. Or just use predefined scenes and creating your own scenes from library of oscillators presets.
Very flexible settings of each module give you a great opportunity for creating unique and colorful sounding from usual instruments or natural samples and adding automated changes and spatial effects for an endless variations. Different ways of assigning screen and MIDI keyboards to the oscillators provide very advanced features to control the sound. The on-screen keyboard is adapted to create special effects and varying the continuous textures and drones.
● Three independent oscillators.
● Three layers with own samples in each oscillator.
● Six voices in each layer.
● Six envelope generators.
● Six low frequency oscillators.
● Separate arpeggiator for each oscillator.
● General processing of level, balance, LPF, HPF for each layer.
● Three additional slots for filters and effects after each oscillator.
● Set of different kind of filters and effect modules.
● Spatial mixer with two different sound space.
● Screen keyboard adapted for continuous drones and soundscapes.
● Predefined set of keyboard scales and custom scales.
● Full screen, double and split features for screen keyboard.
● Options of screen keyboard for pitch, continuous, modify, velocity.
● Supports for two virtual and two MIDI keyboards at the same time.
● Flexible assigning keyboards and controls to the oscillators.
● Two main effects controls can combine several parameters.
● Uploading samples thru Dropbox, Web access, clipboard.
● Auto and manual tuning of samples with frequency analyzer.
● Set of predefined and ready-to-use scenes and presets.
● Built-in library of samples of instruments, synths, noises, etc.
● Detailed application description.
● Inter-App audio compatible (with transport and BPM controls).
● Supports Audiobus with "State Saving" feature.
### Special price for the first version! ###
SynthScaper will be constantly develop and next version will have even more sounds, effects and features.
Recommended at least iPhone 6 / iPad Mini 4 / iPad Air 2 and higher.
You can find more details about SynthScaper on the website:
Overview and demo video:
Preview 1 - http://youtu.be/qqeWdFVfBCg
Preview 2 - http://youtu.be/vyKX0ZfJ_n8
Sound design demo - http://youtu.be/oqCz7ALNhOM
by Audio Damage, Inc.
A long-time studio standard, now finally available for iOS! This is a direct 1:1 port of Audio Damage's Eos 2 desktop plug-in, identical in every way to the Eos you know and love. This download includes an AUv3 App Extension for use in AUv3-savvy hosts like AUM, AudioBus, GarageBand, Cubasis, and Auria Pro. Also included is a stand-alone application with Inter-App Audio.
Eos 2 consists of four high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Three different plate simulators and our own Superhall algorithm give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple.
Want a traditional dark plate reverb? Eos 2 can do that. How about a short, dense room sound for your drum buss? Not a problem. But where Eos 2 really comes in to its own is when you drop Superhall on your piano or synthesizer tracks. The incredibly long modulated hall sounds of Eno-style ambience are where Eos 2 thrives, something that is not possible with convolution 'verbs.
> Four reverb algorithms designed for Audio Damage by ValhallaDSP, including three separate plate algorithms and our own unique SuperHall, a rich, densely modulated, extra-long hall algorithm designed for ambient and synthesizer music.
> Full control over the reverb early reflections and tail, with modulation and equalization control, to sculpt the density and tonal characteristics to your needs.
> All presets from the desktop version included, and you can even share presets among all versions of Eos 2 using the copy/paste mechanism.
> AUv3 and IAA standard.
> Note that Eos 2 is a dense, heavily modulated algorithmic reverb, and as such may be somewhat heavy on the CPU, especially on older devices. For best results, use a single instance as a send.
Ravenscroft 275 Piano
Ravenscroft 275 Piano
Experience the splendor of a Ravenscroft Grand with the most realistic sounding piano ever created for iOS. Launch the app and access the gorgeous tone of this one-of-a-kind concert grand from your iPhone or iPad.
The origins of this virtual instrument lie in the masterfully crafted Ravenscroft 275 Titanium Grand Piano - made of 1,000 year old sitka spruce wood with solid titanium string termination points and precise, responsive CAD optimized action. The same quest for the highest fidelity sounds has spurred the deep sampling and meticulous capturing of this piano for the app. The final result delivers crystal clear hammer attacks, staccato release trails, and much more. Every detail has been painstakingly crafted to bring you the most authentic piano experience ever on iOS.
- High-resolution audio recording via premium microphones and pristine converters
- 100% sample-based sounds with hybrid modeling
- Real sympathetic resonance
- Accurate sustain pedal modeling including re-pedaling support
- Over 1,000 release samples for true staccato
- UVI Sparkverb reverb integrated
- 3 Band EQ and timbre shift
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
- Fully resizable and customizable 1 or 2-tier keyboard
- Save/Load presets
- Lossless FLAC format provides the highest quality with smallest disk footprint and fast loading times
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
- Inter-App Audio / Audiobus support
- Audio Unit v3 Plugin
- External keyboard and MIDI-over-LAN support via CoreMIDI
- Bluetooth MIDI Keyboard Compatible
- Supported Operating System: iOS 9.3+
- Works on:
iPad 4 or newer
iPhone 5 or newer (iPhone 6 or newer recommended)
iPod Touch 6 or newer
- 883MB of disk space
by Bram Bos
>> This app requires iPad 4, iPad Mini2, iPhone 5S or higher! <<
Ripplemaker: a West Coast Flavored Modular Synth
The freedom and versatility of a modular synth in a stylish mobile package.
In typical West Coast fashion the available modules, such as complex oscillator, lowpass gate, FM, mathematical utilities and slope generator, are designed for exploration and experimentation. The virtual patch cables will let you take your sound wherever you want to take it, from morphing basslines to evolving generative drones.
A modular playground
Even if you’re not familiar with modulars, wavefolders or control voltage you can dive right in, because all modules are prewired; offering a powerful monosynth without using a single cable. Then whip out the virtual cables and start patching. Ripplemaker is designed for fun - big enough to lose yourself into, yet intuitive enough to not get lost.
Standalone sequencer goodness
Sometimes you want to get away from your DAW and just play. That’s why Ripplemaker, beside being an AU plugin, also comes with a standalone sequencer app that helps you get creative. It has a random pattern generator with scale locks, a realtime probability-based mutation engine and it syncs with your other apps and hardware via Ableton Link or MIDI Clock.
Download the user manual on www.ruismaker.com
Connectivity beyond cables: obviously in a modular synth it’s all about cables. But Ripplemaker takes connectivity to the another level:
- AUv3 (Audio Unit Plugin) Extension for use in iOS DAWs
- Universal design (works on iPad 4+, iPhone 5S+, iPod Touch 6G+)
- CoreMIDI, Virtual MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI,
- Audiobus 3, including AB3 MIDI IN+OUT and State Saving
- Ableton Link
- MIDI Clock Sync
- WAV export, MIDI file export, AU preset export
- Ready for iOS11 Files access