Apps on sale
Music apps updates
iPad Music Blog
New app from Roland is here. It is iOS version of their Sound Canvas line (which is General midi sound module). It also plays soundbanks in SMF format. And comes with set of effects on board.
SOUND Canvas for iOS
by Roland Corporation
SOUND Canvas for iOS
* * * Launch celebration sale! - Limited-time special price on SOUND Canvas for iOS. ( until Feb 10, 2015 ) * * *
The good old sound module "SOUND Canvas" has come back for iPhone and iPad!
SOUND Canvas for iOS is the software synthesizer built-in SMF *1 player.
It is based on Roland GS standard that has been de fact standard sound source,
"SOUND Canvas" of Roland Desk Top Music (DTM).
It is compatible with the sound for "GS","GM2", and "GM".
It includes Reverb, Chorus, Delay, and 2 Band EQ, plus 64 types of insertion effects *2.
In addition, it plays SMF for "SC-88Pro" and "SC-8820". *3
You can enjoy the old data created by SOUND Canvas series and a variety of GS
data on the market from Roland with high quality sound.
*1: SMF:Standard MIDI File with extension ".mid".
*2: This utility canNOT edit the tone nor insertion effect.
*3: Subtle nuance of Tone color, Volume balance, trigger timing of note on may vary depending on the data.
[ Features ]
-Two types of graphical user interface: “Sound Canvas skin” for music data creation and “Player skin” for practicing with instruments or karaoke application.
- High quality MIDI file sounds by its 1,600 tones and 63 factory drum presets.
- Convenient functions:"LOOP" mode to repeat your specifying region, "SONG LIST PLAY" to play sequentially plural songs, and more multifunction.
- MIDI interface (separately sold) connection enables to receive MIDI data from the external devices to play sounds.
- Available with a music application compatible for the Core MIDI.
- Requires iOS : 8.1 or later
- Works on : iPhone5s, iPhone6, iPhone6 Plus, iPad Air or later, iPad mini2 or later
New FX app arrives with lots of different effects on board: delays, reverbs, distortions etc.Read More →
FM4 nice and pretty simple (in a good sense) for FM synths app now has lite version which is free in the appstore.Read More →
Rock drum machine app (the name speak for itself) was updated with new sounds, rhythms and grooves, brand new song mode. If you are playing bass or guitar and need drum machine that would play drums part – this is the app you were looking …Read More →
Presonus app Capture which is multitrack recording app with ability to export recordings into Presonus StudioOne DAW was awarded by TEC award at NAMM 2015.
by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
PreSonus® Capture™ for iPad® is a powerful 32-track audio recording application with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity and a lean and easy-to-use design. With level and pan control for balancing your tracks and essential editing features using intuitive finger gestures, Capture for iPad is the perfect mobile recording solution. Compatibility with PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo USB/iPad interfaces (or any other MFi iPad interface) enables you to record high-quality audio anywhere inspiration strikes.
With Capture for iPad, you can record and save multiple songs on an iPad, and Capture is the only app that provides direct wireless transfer of your recordings to PreSonus Studio One® for Mac® or Windows® (version 2.6.3 or later), where you can edit and mix. A link to a free version of PreSonus Studio One is available in the app. Songs and individual tracks can also be copied using iTunes if the iPad is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
• Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad®
• Capture 32 audio tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
• One-tap recording
• Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
• Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
• Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
• Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
• Works with any MFi-compatible interface, including PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo
Compatible with iPad only. Requires second-generation iPad or newer, iPad Air, or iPad Mini and iOS 7 or later. Works with iPad-compatible (MFi) audio interface (including PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo) or the internal iPad microphone.
SugarBytes Egoist app was updated with Audioshare integration. Also the update features Dropbox and Soundcloud integration.
by Sugar Bytes GmbH
Egoist is a groove instrument. Load any audio file and squeeze the groove out of it!
Try your mp3 library and use it as a sound source! The additional onboard bass, beat and fx units make Egoist the perfect track sketch tool in the studio and on the road.
• Quick + Easy track sketching, based on sample slicing
• Minimal, yet effective bass line
• Unique beat box with more than 1000 drums from vintage to electronic
• Effect Sequencer
• Randomizers in all areas
• Inter-App Audio
• AudioCopy / AudioPaste
• Dropbox & Soundcloud export
• Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
• Music Library Access
• iTunes File Sharing
The Slicer arranges up to 16 slices of the loaded sample. Apply different parameters like Reverse, Attack, Decay, Level and pitch with the sequencer. Using the 16 available patterns, up to 16 different samples can be used at any time.
BASS & BEAT:
Egoist includes a great sounding bassline synthesizer/sequencer. The bassline synth offers a mean and strong sound, with different lowpass filter flavors and overdrive. The versatile sequencer is capable of notes and pitch bends of any length.
The internal beat box offers kick, snare and hihat, along with a simple sequencer. If you imagine, that you can change the drum sounds with each pattern, limitations start to get you inspired!
The Effect unit brings funky hickups to your tracks. Engage tapestop, looper, reverb or filter at any time to give your beats that otherworldly feel and create stunning breaks!
Chain your patterns! Or create stunning breakbeats by changing patterns quickly! The internal Part/Song sequencer lets you sketch your pattern progressions and line out your next track.
The very special Slice Keys turn Egoist into a slice keyboard! Play the sequencer steps on the keyboard, with all their settings and effects, you will not believe how cool that is!
Social networksSubscribe via Feedly