Apps on sale
Music apps updates
iPad Music Blog
by Moog Music Inc.
The Moog Model 15 App is the first Moog modular synthesizer and synthesis educational tool created exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
* The Model 15 App requires iOS version 9.3 or later to work. *
Each facet of the Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer has been meticulously recreated in this application to ensure the power and transcendent sound quality of each module remains intact. The character, harmonic complexity and mystique of the Moog Model 15’s modules, from the legendary Moog 921–series oscillators and 904A Low Pass Filter, to the coveted 907 Fixed Filter Bank have been painstakingly preserved.
In order to develop the most immersive and expressive modular interface possible, the Model 15 App has been designed utilizing Apple’s new Metal advanced graphics engine. This ensures that all zooming, panning and modular patching throughout the application feels completely natural, something that would have been impossible otherwise.
The Model 15 App features both monophonic and 4-voice polyphonic operation is easily commanded via 4 seamlessly integrated controllers. Simple swipes and taps provide instant access to a traditional Moog keyboard, 1150 ribbon controller, 8-step sequencing arpeggiator and the award-winning Animoog keyboard with 22 built-in scales and polyphonic modulation capabilities.
Also included are extended features which expand the capabilities of the app beyond the traditional offerings of the hardware Moog Model 15. These include total MIDI integration, assignment for external control, use as a MIDI controller, dedicated Audio Bridge and MIDI Bridge modules, looping recorder module with overdubbing, a master ping-pong delay module and a new extension cabinet that includes additional amplifiers and voltage-controlled reversible attenuators that can be used for effects like ring-modulation.
Because the Model 15 App utilizes Apple’s Metal technology, only 64-bit devices are supported. Compatible devices include iPhone 5s or newer, iPod touch 6 or newer, iPad Air or newer, and the iPad Pro.
• Ships with over 160 unique presets
• Recreates the sound of a hardware Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer
• Easily share presets and recordings with anyone
• Tutorial patches to assist all experience levels
• Intuitive patching and cable coloring
• Support for landscape and portrait modes
• Voltage-controlled stereo ping-pong delay
• Expressive sequencing arpeggiator
• Moog 1150 Ribbon controller
• Real-time looping recorder with overdub and immediate sharing
• Up to two controllers on-screen (iPad only)
• Optional left-handed UI operation
• 3D Touch and Apple Pencil integration for after pressure
• Note-per-channel MIDI controllers
• Ableton Link
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• MIDI Bridge and Audio Bridge
• 7 and 14-Bit MIDI
• MIDI Program Change
• Bluetooth LE MIDI controllers
• Typing keyboards for shortcuts and musical typing
• AudioCopy, AudioPaste and AudioShare
Ableton certified trainer DJ Kiva is running free webinar – Ableton Abstract Racks. Sign up here: https://mixmasterwyatt.com/webinar/ableton-live-abstract-racks/Read More →
Blocs Wave - Make & Record Mus...
Blocs Wave - Make & Record Mus...
Blocs Wave is a music creation app designed to inspire new musical ideas. Easily combine original professional sounds across a wide array of genres. Tweak your sounds using beautiful touchable waveforms, and make your ideas even more unique. Record your vocals and instruments, and bring your ideas to life within minutes.
Blocs Wave is still at a special introductory price for a short while.
• Start new music - Quickly tap sounds to combine and make new original musical ideas.
• Make every sound unique - Tweak sounds using beautiful touchable waveforms.
• Record new sounds - Effortlessly capture your own sounds, vocals and instruments.
• Explore and combine your sounds from a huge library - Explore amazing sounds across genres from EDM to dubstep, indie to songwriting and tons more.
• Expand your collection - Download even more sounds from an ever-expanding pro library.
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks.
• Real-time stretch - Change bpm while playing, and blocs will adapt.
• Record with low latency.
• Export and Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps, or export to them.
• Key aware - All library sounds are ‘key aware’ and can stay in-key.
• Works well with others - Audiobus, AudioCopy, AudioShare, and hardware input and outputs supported.
• Jam in Sync - Supports Ableton Link.
Compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Pro (12.9 inch and 9.7 inch), iPhone SE, 6/6s Plus, 6/6s, 5/5s/5c, 4s.
Supports iOS 8 and iOS 9.
Social networksSubscribe via Feedly