From today we’re starting to pick app of the month. And July was pretty busy month: DJay 2, updates of Cubasis and Auria, two new reverb apps so the choice was not simple. But anyway…
Best iPad Music App of the month is AUFX:Space[/colored_box]
Powerful reverb with good sound, properly priced, nice looking and easy-to-control.
Description:High quality real time reverb audio effect, for everything between small rooms, resonators, and infinitely large spaces.
This app is the first in the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Built-in resonant filters.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
• Follow hardware/host samplerate without converting.
• Offline rendering from AudioShare now works again.
• Various tweaks and improvements.