According to Auria users forum the new version of Auria is coming this Spring.
Here’s major new features:
- Full MIDI support (with MIDI sequencer, Piano roll editor, Tempo tracks, groove templates quantize features etc.)
- MIDI processing functions including Transpose, Fixed Length, Velocity Gain, Fixed Velocity, Delete Notes, Delete Controller, Restrict Polyphony, Optimize Controller Data, Humanize, Delete Overlaps, Crescendo, Reverse, Pedal to Length, Velocity Rescale, Velocity Range, Velocity Curve and Compress/Limit
- 2 synths built-in: FabFilter Twin 2, WaveMachine Labs Sampler
- New flexible audio routing with mix busses and 6 AUX sends
- Audio quantize, warp, new stretch algorithms, transient slicing, audio to midi
- Other improvements