PracticeLooper is a new music practice tool for creating loops and changing pitch and tempo.
Uses include slowing down sections of songs for easier practicing, or changing the pitch of the original recording to match your instrument. It is ideal for musicians, students, bands, transcribers, choreographers, or anyone else who needs to analyze songs or practice in sync with music.
Songs are loaded from the iTunes library on the user’s device. Precise loops are easy to create using zoomable waveforms, and pitch and speed can be controlled independently.
PracticeLooper also features built-in MIDI support for easier practicing with a keyboard or with foot pedals.
Check out the video to understand what it does and how it works.
Description:Loop sections you want to practice and learn by ear at your own speed. Slow down music without changing the pitch, or transpose without changing the tempo.
PracticeLooper is ideal for musicians, students, bands, transcribers, choreographers, or anyone else that needs to analyze songs or practice in sync with music.
- Use songs directly from your iTunes library.
- Independent speed and pitch controls with high quality audio.
- Zoomable waveform for creating precise loops.
- Create multiple loops, saved for each song.
- MIDI controller support, such as keyboards or foot pedals. Simple "MIDI Learn" for common functions (start/stop/rewind, loop creation/deletion/selection, pitch/speed).
- No ads or In-App Purchases.
- Localization for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
- Accessibility support for VoiceOver users
Note: Tracks with legacy Digital Rights Management are not supported