Rock drum machine app (the name speak for itself) was updated with new sounds, rhythms and grooves, brand new song mode.
If you are playing bass or guitar and need drum machine that would play drums part – this is the app you were looking for.
Rock Drum Machine has also Audiobus suppport which makes it useful for those who want to record it with some other apps or just process its sound with effects apps.
Rock Drum Machine 4
by Luis Martinez
Rock Drum Machine 4
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a solid Rock Drummer with powerful drum sounds and tons of rhythms to get energetic drum grooves easily in a flash. The best drum machine for Rock!
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
Song Mode. An easy and quick way to make quality drums for your songs.
- Double press to edit a part or song
- Long press to move parts or songs
NEW ability to improvise!!! Just move a slider to set the jamming level, now Rock Drum Machine seems human!
Edit or create your own rhythms very easily in two modes:
* Edit Mode allows you to edit the whole rhythm quickly.
* Patterns Mode allows you to set the patterns for each component (hihat/ride cymbal, snare or kick )easily with a wheel.
Combine the best acoustic drum sounds with any rhythm to get top inspiring rocky grooves.
* Midi Sync + Inter App Audio + Audiobus. You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus or Inter App Audio compatible apps!
* 4 Effects : Compressor / Gate, Equalizer , Delay, Reverb
* Set random breaks every 2, 4, 8, 12 , 16 ... bars
* In Groove Edit Mode you can set any subdivision to any beats. Just long press on the time until it shows a red border and drag up or down to rest or add notes. EASY and QUICK!
--- MIDI CONTROLS ---
Midi Program Change: SoundSet
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 1: Jam Intensity
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
- Live Pad Midi Controls:
C2 to G2 : Select Pad
D1: Fill for the next Pad change
E1: Fill for every Pad change
A1: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls:
Midi Note C1: Preview Song
Midi Note D1: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs