Harmony Systems today has announced that rsTouch, iPad remote controller for Propellerhead Reason was updated to v.2.4. With new update it adds support for 12 more Rack Extensions 5 Rob Papen RE’s (Quad, PunchBD-RE, SubBoomBassRE, RPVerb, RPDistort) and 7 Softube RE’s (FET Compressor, Spring Reverb, Trident A-Range, TSAR-1 Reverb, TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, Dyna-Mite).
rsTouch Pro for Reason
by Harmony Systems, Inc.
rsTouch Pro for Reason
iPad control surface for Reason! Includes customized support for > 100 devices and Rack Extensions! (PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING)
rsTouch provides hands-on control for the Propellerhead Reason MIXER & TRANSPORT functions. In DEVICE mode, control 115 Reason devices from dedicated iPad screens.
Tired of trying to manipulate tiny controls with a mouse? Need more computer screen space? With rsTouch and a MIDI connection (USB MIDI or Wi-Fi network MIDI), you can record, playback, and mix Reason songs from anywhere in your studio using your iPad. Control Reason's main mixer; use transport controls or the "jog strip" to navigate; set loop range and location markers. View current playback position on timecode and bar-beat displays.
rsTouch's mixer and device displays offer large, color coded multi-touch faders and rotary controls. Dedicated screens for many Reason synthesizers, mixers, effects & utility devices puts Reason device control at your fingertips. Control Reason's main mixer's channel level, pan, send effects, inserts, compressor and gate dynamics, and EQ. Channel fader meters, master volume meter, and the "Big Meter" provide visual feedback to monitor audio levels.
rsTouch also includes a PERFORM mode with music keyboard, pad array and drum pads to play Reason synths and drum machines, or record into a sequencer track.
OSX and Windows installers for the required Reason control surface support files are REQUIRED. Download FREE from www.delora.com.
IT IS CRITICAL THAT ALL SETUP STEPS BE DONE AS DIRECTED. See "Requirements & Setup" and read the user manual on www.delora.com/products/rstouch/. Contact us at email@example.com for help.
* iPad running iOS 5.1.1 or greater
* Propellerhead Reason 6.5.0 (or higher, including Reason 9) or Reason Essentials 1.5 (or higher) running on your Mac or Windows PC
* rsTouch Reason support files installed on your Mac or PC. DOWNLOAD FREE INSTALLER AT www.delora.com
* Dedicated iPad MIDI input and output connection to computer (wired or network MIDI)
-- wired MIDI interfaces must reliably support MIDI SYSEX commands!
-- Network MIDI requires Wi-Fi access to computer running Reason
-- PC NETWORK MIDI USERS: You must have a CoreMIDI compatible network MIDI driver installed (see user manual).
-- Set iPad Bluetooth OFF if using network MIDI
* Control Reason's Main Mixer, Master Section & Rack devices using multitouch rotaries, faders, and buttons
* Always available Transport controls, including "jog strip" & 5 programmable location markers
* "Big Meter" display
* Timecode & bar-beat "LCD"
* Tempo setting & display
* Undo, Redo
* Device Rack mode: control 115 Reason instruments, effects and utilities from customized device screens
* Main Mixer mode:
-- 8 named mixer channels at a time, banking, mute, solo, channel faders with levels displayed
-- Channel VU and Peak meters
-- Channel pan; value displayed
-- Channel effects sends & enables (8 per channel) - patch name for each send bus displayed
-- Channel insert: Bypass, 4 rotaries, 4 buttons
-- Channel EQ; controls on 3 switchable/scrollable views
-- Channel compressor and gate; controls on 2 views
* Master mode:
-- 8 Master sends and returns
-- Master insert: bypass, 4 rotaries & buttons
-- Master bus compressor
-- Long-throw master level fader; level shown in dB
-- Master level VU and Peak meter
-- Control Room settings popup
* Perform mode: keyboard, pad array and drum pads for playing and recording Reason synths and drum machines from the iPad; also a collection of fader and rotary controls that you can assign to Reason controls.