From Positive Grid:
“Now we added Amp Match download support for BIAS Mobile as a free update. You are able to download any Amp Match models from ToneCloud in BIAS Amp for iPad and iPhone, and open it to JamUp and BIAS FX. While JamUp and BIAS Mobile users now will have no limitation to download any amp match models, the amp match process will remain exclusive to BIAS Desktop Professional only.
About Amp Match
Originally released for BIAS Professional only, Amp Match accurately captures the tone of any tube amplifier by analyzing and compare a currently designed BIAS amp model with the sound of a real mic’d amp or file source. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancement needed to make this current amp model accurately match the target amplifier. There are already hundreds of Amp Match models available created by users, producers, and engineers, as well as artists such as Mark Holcomb from Periphery, Ola Englund, Rusty Cooley, among many others.”
by Positive Grid Inc
Memorial Day Sales Start Now!
BIAS is an Amp Designer, Modeler and Processor. It's warm, accurate and more versatile than any other modeler, processor in hardware or software ever created.
Tap once to open your BIAS amp in BIAS FX and JamUp app and add awesome multi-effects. Also check out BIAS Desktop (AAX/RTAS/VST/AU): www.positivegrid.com
BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you customize them to respond perfectly to your unique touch and feel. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound.
Close your eyes, and you’ll swear you’re hearing the real thing. With BIAS, you own a complete virtual collection of the most coveted and unique guitar amps of all time—some dating as far back as the 1940s. Every amp model is meticulously engineered to respond to your playing with immediacy, sensitivity and realism that make you not only sound better but also play better. And BIAS sounds great on bass guitar, too.
But BIAS doesn’t stop there. Create totally new sounds by designing your custom dream amp. It’s as easy as tap and drag. Using BIAS’ highly intuitive and lightning-fast interface, it’s child’s play to instantly swap out colorful tube preamps, lush distortion circuits, classic tone stacks, boutique power stages, custom-built transformers and cabs loaded with specially matched speakers. The result is a depth and range of tones not possible using traditional guitar amps or other modelers. Whether you’re a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, bluesman or singer-songwriter—and whether you understand how amplifier electronics work or not—you’ll be dialing in killer, exclusive tones in a heartbeat.
BIAS integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's BIAS FX and JamUp guitar multi-effects apps for iPad, expanding BIAS into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. Simply tap the JamUp icon on BIAS' upper bar to open your current BIAS amp setup directly in either JamUp XT or JamUp Pro XT. JamUp XT adds 1 amp and 6 effects to your BIAS rigs. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, 8-track recorder and phrase sampler, tuner and metronome, effectively turning BIAS into a recording studio and top-of-the-line practice utility.
BIAS works with GarageBand and other audio apps using iOS’s Inter-App Audio and Audiobus. Whether recording, songwriting, or honing your chops—at home or on the road—BIAS places unequaled tone at your fingertips.
• The most complete, accurate, and versatile amp modeling available in the world
• 36 amp models included with the introductory release
• Factory categories organize amps by music genre and sonic impact: clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, acoustic and bass
• Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets and mic selection and placement—mix and match!
• Customize the look and feel of your own amp panel, change name, tolex, panel and knobs.
• Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
• Included noise gate and room simulator
• Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
• Quick preset to recall each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one tap
• Seamless integration with BIAS FX, JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT, open and save your amp models inside BIAS FX and JamUp with one tap
• Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
by Positive Grid Inc
Memorial Day Sales Start Now!
BIAS FX turns your iPad into a professional world-class, guitar amp-and-effects processor. It gives you an easy to use drag-and-drop interface that includes everything that a guitar player needs for massive tone, with a collection of insanely great-sounding guitar pedalboards, dual amps setup, ultra-high definition stereo rack effects, and dual signal chain.
Develop your custom pedalboard from scratch or access ToneCloud where you can find hundreds of pedalboard configurations for professional artists, producers, and engineers from all over the world
BIAS FX is fully integrated with BIAS AMP so you can easily import BIAS your favorite vintage, boutique or high gain amps to have em available into your pedalboard for studio or live performance.
- Extremely intuitive operation
- Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- 12 classic BIAS amps, import any amp models from BIAS AMP
- 25 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms
- 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear
- Full integration with BIAS AMP gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tone stack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
- Full MIDI compatible