Positive Grid has released their new guitar FX app – BIAS Pedal.
As comes from the name of the app it emulates guitar pedals. But it not just another emulation of the guitar fx-s. It actually opens to design their own effects for everybody.
Inside the app you’ve got several sound processing stages which you can tweak – anything you wanted – from subtle vintage saturation to hardest distortion. And like in other BIAS series apps you can expect beautifully designed user interface.
by Positive Grid Inc
BIAS Pedal uses the same logic of our revolutionary BIAS Amp designer, allowing you to virtually create your own pedal from circuit guts to the transistors. It’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS FX, so now you can add your custom pedal to your BIAS FX pedalboard. You can also download thousands of customized pedals in our new BIAS Pedal tonecloud.
Design your dream pedal
For the first time ever, you can easily design and modify your custom pedal at the most detailed level – from the input volume, to the effect stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much more. You can even change the pedal’s virtual guts as they would do with a real life analog pedal, For the utmost ease of use, BIAS Pedal comes with 17 distortion presets and 24 delay presets, from blues to rock, to alternative and metal, to everything in between.
BIAS FX Integration
You can easily open your custom pedal into BIAS FX’s dual signal effects and rack chains and dual BIAS Amps for a whole new level of tone creation. Now stunning BIAS pedals can be used in the same signal chain as amp match profiles as boosters, distortion, or fuzz pedals for live or studio use. And with its cross platform design, BIAS Pedal can be synced all across Mac, Windows and iOS devices for instant use access.
- Seamless integration with BIAS FX, Create and add custom BIAS Pedal to dual signal path.
- Customize the look and feel of your own pedal; change the name, box, panel and knobs.
- Included noise gate and amp room simulator
- Create a virtually unlimited number of custom pedals
- Quick preset facility recalls each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one mouse click
- Share and download BIAS pedals created by signature artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud.
Design your own distortion pedal.
- The most accurate, thorough and versatile pedal modeling software available in the world.
- 22 component-level emulation of distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedals included with the introductory release.
- Tone Match Technology captures any distortion pedals or recorded track and creates a matched model.
- Fully customizable clipping stage, output stage, power stage, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and studio EQ.
- Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out silicon and germanium transistor, and shape the tone with different equalizers
- Flexible tone adjustment from Drive, saturation, analog to eq.
- Upload & download preset on ToneCloud. Share your killer tone to the world.
- BIAS Distortion hardware integration
Create your own delay pedal.
- Intuitive time-control interface to control your delay lines.
- Tone simulation from old time tape unit to modern digital style
- 25 delay pedals including sounds of tape, pingpong, reverse, standard delay.
- 5 Modulation style with LFO and waveform control
- Ducking control allows you to create more dynamic delay sounds.
- Independent reverb control
Build this unique modulation pedal.
-27 modulation presets to get started.
- 9 different modulation types that covers comprehensive modulation usage.
- Mix 2 groups of time-based and amplitude modulation effects
- 4 LFO waveforms to add more variations to tone selection
- EQ and power module simulation
You can also check the desktop version with mighty tone match feature: