by Audiobus Pty Ltd
AUDIOBUS 3 IS NOW AVAILABLE! Find out more at https://audiob.us
With Audiobus, the revolutionary new inter-app audio routing system, you can connect your Audiobus-compatible music apps together, just like virtual cables.
With a simple and clean interface, easily connect the output of one Audiobus-compatible app into the input of another. Use Audiobus to play a synthesizer live into a looper or multi-track recorder, or use one app to manipulate the live output of another.
* Electronic Musician Editor's Choice 2014
* Best Musicians App - Best App Ever Awards 2012
* Best use of Hardware - Best App Ever Awards 2012
* One of the Top 10 Best Paid iPad Apps Of 2012 - AppAdvice.com
* Best Music App of 2012 - de:bug.de
* Best Music App for iPad 2012 - ipadmusic.com
More than 750 supported apps, including:
+ Animoog for iPad
+ all KORG apps
+ Rebirth for iPad
+ PPG Wavegenerator and Wavemapper
+ JamUp Pro
+ NLog Synth Pro
+ SoundPrism Pro
+ MultiTrack DAW
+ sir Sampleton
+ Arctic Keys
+ Echo Pad
+ MoDrum Rhythm Composer
+ Cloud DJ
...and many more. Find the full list at: http://audiob.us/apps
Please check out the Audiobus forum and connect with thousands of iOS musicians: http://forum.audiob.us
Note: We recommend using Audiobus with iPad 2, iPhone 4S or newer devices.
What the press are saying:
Evolver.fm/Gizmodo: ‟Audiobus will let you play the drum sounds you like in one app and record them in another app, all while keeping the drums in time. Or it could let you play your actual guitar through one app to apply an effect and output it in the sampler of another app.”
Music Radar: ‟It's what so many iOS music makers want: to be able to use multiple apps at the same time, mixing together the audio from each of them into a single project.”
Create Digital Music: ‟[Audiobus] finally helps you make sense of your collection of apps. They make each other more powerful, rather than just crowding space on the app screen and competing with one another.”
For more information and demo videos:
by Retronyms Inc
It's copy and paste, just a whole lot smarter:
AudioCopy makes it easy to copy and paste sounds to or from hundreds of compatible apps.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll find dozens of Sound Packs you can use with your creations in the Content Store! Buy them once. Use them anywhere.
Sound Packs contain tons of music Loops and Samples that you can use in hundreds of AudioCopy-compatible apps, and other audio and music apps — iOS and beyond. Packs span many genres with content created by an amazing producer lineup. We've partnered with the leading publisher of royalty free content, Loopmasters!
You can use Sound Packs from the Content Store in top music iOS apps like Launchpad, iMPC Pro, Tabletop, GarageBand, FL Studio, Cubasis, Auria, DM1 and hundreds more. Or drag your sounds to your desktop and use them anywhere.
The first round is on us! Unlock a free Sound Pack when you register AudioCopy.
More than a clipboard:
AudioCopy is a catalog for your sounds. Browse and audition all the sounds you've copied. Import your own sound libraries, store sounds centrally for easy use in your favorite apps.
Capture your sounds:
AudioCopy now comes with a built-in sound recorder. Record, pause, record some more.
A convenient sound editor:b
Trimming? Yeah we've got that. You can also normalize, fade, and reverse to name a few. Zoom in for even more detail in this gesture-based editor.
A great way to capture audio and share it:
Share your sounds with a brand-spanking new interface directly to SoundCloud.
by Audeonic Apps
MidiBridge is the comprehensive MIDI tool that iOS is missing and absolutely essential for anyone using MIDI with an iDevice.
A backgroundable virtual MIDI patchbay/router/manipulator that interconnects all MIDI interfaces (external, virtual and network) on an iOS device at a fraction of the cost of equivalent hardware.
- Connect any MIDI in to any MIDI out (including merge and clone)
- Add full CoreMIDI compatibility to Synthstation 25 and Midi Mobilizer I
- Go wireless between any iDevice or connect to Mac or PC
- Interconnect just about any CoreMIDI virtual app
- Apply keyboard splits, velocity curves and other useful MIDI functions on any MIDI port
MIDI DEVICE SUPPORT
- All CoreMIDI physical devices
- Akai Synthstation 25
- Line6 Midi Mobilizer I
- CoreMIDI network (as a session originator or receiver to/from Mac or PC)
- CoreMIDI virtual ports (to/from other apps)
- Runs in background
- Visual indication of connections, MIDI events received/sent/blocked and CoreMIDI network
- Full OMAC music app fast-switch support
- Support for H-Pi microtonal keyboards, including U-PLEX via USB
- Block/allow event filtering by type (Note/Program/Controller/Sysex/Aftertouch/TimeSong) and MIDI channel
- Initiates CoreMIDI network connections from iDevice
- Save/recall module presets
- Keeps track of MIDI interfaces and restores connections/modules automatically
- Streamlined efficient code passes/filters events very quickly
*NEW* - EVENT MANIPULATION (on every MIDI port)
- Velocity curve
- Keyboard range split
- Note remap
- Note transpose
- Velocity split
- Channel remap
- Controller remap
- Drive most CoreMIDI apps (eg. Animoog, GarageBand, SampleTank, BeatMaker) from a Synthstation 25 or original Midi Mobilizer
- Connect Geo synth to SampleTank (see Jordan Rudess on youtube)
- Filter out active sense messages from instruments
- With a powered hub and Apple CCK, connect multiple USB class compliant MIDI devices and route between them
- Connect your battery operated keyboard/drum controller (or SynthStation) to your iDevice and connect wirelessly to perform cable-free
- Connect a MIDI transport surface wirelessly to your computer and move around your studio controlling your DAW transport
- Duplicate MIDI events from one external device to another and to a remote MIDI destination wirelessly at the same time
- Use as an inline MIDI filter, cloner, merger or splitter
- Connect apps that have CoreMIDI network support but no virtual MIDI support to virtual ports by connecting to 'localhost' to create a loopback virtual interface (see our website)
Browse our website for a wealth of information to get to grips with CoreMIDI, OMAC and MidiBridge. The full manual for MidiBridge and helpful guides are available there for you to assess whether MidiBridge is suitable for you before you purchase. You'll find step-by-step recipes for common situations and links to videos too. If you search MidiBridge on youtube there are a host of end-user videos showing how to configure MidiBridge for different situations. Do also contact us if you are unsure about anything and we'll assess whether MidiBridge will do the job.
Note: iOS5 is recommended and essential for running the Synthstation and Midi Mobilizer I in the background.
If you're having problems, be aware that we cannot help if you post a problem by submitting a review on the App Store as there is no way to respond to you. Always email us first - you'll be pleasantly surprised how we go the extra mile to get anything working for you - our reviews/ratings confirm this.
Finally, please do rate and review MidiBridge to keep us motivated to add more - if you have suggestions for new features, please get in touch.
by Kymatica AB
A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
by KORG INC.
The ultimate mobile instruments collection on your iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone. KORG Gadget - the all-in-one music production studio.
KORG Gadget has received numerous awards from around the world:
• Apple: "App Store Best of 2014" in Japan
• #1 in the Top Paid Music iPad App category*
• TECH AWARD 2015 "Best Music Production App"
• MusicTech's "Gear of the Year: Best App" Gold Award
• “Musikmesse international press award 2016” Mobile Music App
* USA, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and much more!
KORG Gadget offers a collection of more than 30* different synthesizers and drum machines called “Gadgets.” These gadgets were designed to assist the user to produce powerful electronic music. The latest version features universal support not only for the iPad, but also for the iPad Pro and the iPhone. The painstaking attention that KORG has given its hardware instruments for more than fifty years has now taken shape as cutting-edge software in the Gadget. It's the ultimate all-in-one music production studio app.
* The total number of gadgets including in-app purchases etc.
• A collection of more than 30 Gadgets
Each Gadget available contains carefully constructed parameters to bring you the sounds you want. They’re ideal for producing all forms of electronic music. Even inexperienced musicians can enjoy the app as each synth offers a Scale function that makes it virtually impossible to play the wrong notes.
• Design tracks in portrait or landscape. Workflow for any music production task
The greatest feature of KORG Gadget is the user interface. It gives you an ideal music production workflow based mainly on the portrait orientation that you're familiar with. When you want to focus on specifics, you can smoothly switch to landscape orientation. This app perfectly supports either preference on the iPad, iPhone, or iPad Pro. From song production to sound design, effects, and mixing, all the steps are intuitive and seamless. Experience perfect music production on mobile!
• Produce music more freely without location limitations. An ideal choice as a second DAW
If you run out of ideas while producing a song, try taking KORG Gadget somewhere that you find inspirational. Gadget liberates you from limitations of location, allowing you to create and capture song ideas anywhere. These ideas can be saved as MIDI or as audio to allow a smooth transition to your desktop system. Wherever you go, take Gadget along as the ideal partner for inspiration.
• Share songs to the GadgetCloud to connect with users around the world
Songs that you create using KORG Gadget can be shared on “GadgetCloud,” a music exchange for Gadget users worldwide. By uploading and sharing songs, you can communicate in ways that bypass language barriers, and also improve your skill as a creative artist. On GadgetCloud, you can submit your songs for selection as tracks recommended by Korg, enter various contents, and use the ranking system. You can also upload from Gadget directly to any social networking service such as SoundCloud, Facebook, or Twitter, to name a few.
* GadgetCloud is based on SoundCloud, the cloud service that's supported by creative artists world-wide.
• Make it come alive with new MIDI controllers. Accelerate the pace of your music production
To customize your needs, you can freely choose a MIDI controller that complements the KORG Gadget. With the nanoKEY Studio/nanoKONTROL Studio, you can step-record and mix wirelessly as setup is automatic, making this easy and convenient. You can also opt to choose the microKEY Air, a compact mini-keyboard that can also connect wirelessly and via the Apple Lightning adapter. By partnering with a MIDI controller that inspires you, you can improve the quality of your music production.
More info at korg.com
by Moog Music Inc.
Animoog, powered by the new Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), is Moog Music's first professional polyphonic synthesizer designed exclusively for the iPad. ASE allows you to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create a constantly evolving and expressive soundscape.
Animoog captures the vast sonic vocabulary of Moog synthesizers and applies it to the modern touch surface paradigm, enabling you to quickly sculpt incredibly fluid and dynamic sounds that live, breathe, and evolve as you play them.
Visually captivating and sonically immersive, Animoog brings iPad based music production to the next level. Whether you are new to synthesis or a professional, Animoog’s unique user interface gives you the power to easily create a visually vibrant and sonically rich universe. It is the ultimate tool for total creative expression!
Animoog’s diverse library of timbres is derived from analog waveforms captured from classic Moog oscillators, both vintage and modern, and run through a boutique’s worth of high-end outboard and analog signal processors. These include modular synth panels, Moogerfooger pedals and more.
Animoog is the newest innovation in creative tools from Moog Music, the legendary electronic musical instrument company founded by Bob Moog in Asheville, NC.
** NOTE: Animoog for iPad expansion packs can not be used with Animoog for iPhone. **
** If no sound from iPad speaker but headphone is working, this is an iPad settings issue. Go to the Settings app, General tab, set "Use Side Switch to: Mute" then turn switch on side of iPad on (Mute) and off again (Unmute). Then set "Use Side Switch to: Lock Rotation" to prevent problem in future. **
• Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE) - An exciting new Moog technology that allows the user to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create an expressive and constantly evolving soundscape.
• Timbre page – Assemble unique sounds in the X/Y space from timbres of a wide variety of vintage and modern Moog synthesizers and pedals. Note: this is NOT simple sample playback.
• Polyphonic Modulation - Simply slide your fingers to control multiple modulation parameters in Animoog right from the keys.
• Polyphonic Pitch Shifting - Easily manipulate the exact pitch of each note in a chord by rotating or sliding your fingers.
• Delay Module - A classic analog style ping pong delay.
• Thick Module - From bit crushing to unison voice detuning and drive, this module adds depth, edge and character to Animoog’s already massive sound palette.
• Moog Filter - The classic four-pole Moog ladder filter with High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass modes.
• Record Module - Record your performance and overdub new layers, or play along live. Transfer recordings between Animoog and any other apps which support the general pasteboard.
• Path Module - Direct ASE through Animoog’s X/Y space to create new expressive and shifting sounds that will blow your mind!
• Orbit Module - Control the rate of orbit in the X/Y space around the path you created for subtle to insane voice manipulation.
• Flexible Modulation Matrix - Amp, Filter and Mod Envelopes, LFO with infinitely variable wave shapes and sync, and four super flexible and assignable modulation slots.
• MIDI in - Use your Little Phatty or any other MIDI controller to control Animoog.
Auria - Music Production
by WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Auria - Music Production
Auria - Mobile Music Production. Redefined.
"This is the first mobile mixing (AND recording AND post production) app that I've ever used that is truly professional. Just Wow !" - David Kahne (Grammy winning producer/engineer for Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Stevie Nicks, Sublime, The Bangles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor)
•TEC Awards 2012 Nominee•
•Computer Music Innovation Award•
•Computer Music Performance Award•
•Sound on Sound 2013 Awards Nominee•
•Electronic Musician Editor's Choice Award•
Auria is a mobile music production system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features like third-party plug-in support from names like FabFilter, PSPAudioware and Drumagog (optional purchases), AAF support and more, Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
"Prepare to be amazed." – Computer Music Magazine
“...I was immediately convinced that this is the hottest musical app to make it to the iPad so far...” – Recording Magazine
• Unlimited audio tracks
• Up to 24 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (Camera Connection Kit required)
• 24-bit recording
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• 64 bit double-precision floating point mixing engine
• Third party plugin support available via in-app purchase
• MIDI Sync support with MTC Chase, MIDI Clock and MMC
• MIDI Remote Control (Mackie MCU and HUI protocol)
• Supports sample rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz, at 24 bits (iPad 1 only 44.1KHz and 48KHz)
• AAF import and export allows transferring complete sessions between popular DAWs like Logic, Pro Tools, Nuendo, Samplitude and others
• Convolution reverb plugin with included IR library by MoReVoX
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 8 assignable subgroups and 2 aux sends
• Time Stretching using ZTX technology
• Real-time audio scrubbing
• Ripple Edit mode
• Tempo sync and side chain support for plug-ins
• Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, crossfade, duplicate, separate, gain, normalize, dc offset, reverse, and more
• Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• AudioUnit (AUx) and Inter-app Audio support (IAA)
• Audiobus support
• Track freeze for minimizing CPU usage
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Adjustable pan law
• Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• WIST support for wireless syncing of other compatible music apps
• AuriaLink allows two iPads running Auria to play and record in sync, allowing for 96 tracks of playback and 48 tracks of recording
• Full delay compensation on all tracks, subgroups, and aux sends
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
iPad 4 or later recommended
Compatible with all iPad models
iOS 7 or later
USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
Pro Tools is a trademark of Avid, Inc.
Logic is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
Nuendo and is a trademark of Steinberg, GmBH
Samplitude is a trademark of MAGIX.
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works.
Mackie is a trademark of LOUD Technologies, Inc.
DM1 - The Drum Machine
DM1 - The Drum Machine
As electronic musicians ourselves, we, at Fingerlab, have developed DM1 with the intention of delivering the perfect mix between fun playability and powerful sonic capacities. We always keep in mind the importance of a beautiful design with the right balance of powerful abilities while avoiding clumsy, overbusy interfaces.
Check our 154 electronic drum kits. 42 classic vintage drum kits plus 112 in-house produced electronic kits, edited and mastered at Fingerlab professional studio.
DM1 offers 5 main sections:
1 - THE STEP SEQUENCER frees your imagination with a smart use of the multi-touch screen. Just turn on and off steps in your sequence with the tip of your fingers to create cool beats, or unexpected rhythms!
2 - THE DRUM PADS simply lets you play and record the beat that tickles your fingers. No need to be a first-class drummer, automatic quantize does the work for you.
3 - THE MIXER for quick and subtle sound mixing of your drum kits. Featuring settings for volume, pitch, sample length, custom drum kit element for each channel, mute and solo mode.
4 - THE FX TRACKPADS a creative duo of FX trackpads to distort, modulate and transform your beats. The effects include: Overdrive, Delay, Reverb, Envelope follower, Phaser, Dub Delay, Formant, Texturizer, Robotizer, Filter, Dalek filter, Compressor and Noise Gate.
5 - THE SONG COMPOSER allows you to quickly make a song with the beat patterns you have created. Just drag and drop the patterns onto the timeline. Fast and easy.
• Retina Display
• Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
• Smart ergonomy for fast creativity and fun
• 108 vintage and produced drum kits, mastered at in-house Fingerlab Sound Studios
• 48 additional drum kits available with In-App Purchases
• Instrument mode allowing to add bassline, chord and melody
• 3 instruments: Piano, Korg MicroPreset and Cello Strings
• 3 other instrument (Clavinet, Marimba, MiniLogue) are available with In-App Purchases
• Samples Import from AudioShare, iPod Library, microphone, DropBox, AudioCopy and iTunes shared folder
• Step Sequencer with multi-touch matrix
• Time signature
• 16 or 32 Steps per patterns
• Mixer page with pitch, length and level rotary controls, pan controls, choke and custom drum kit per channel
• Automation Panel for a precise and intuitive control of any Mixer parameter over time
• Duo FX Trackpads for real-time sonic destruction and multi-FX
• Live Waveform display for FX pads
• FX per track
• FX automation (FX parameters and FX per pattern)
• 9 Big Drum pads, quantized recording and pitch-bend ribbon
• Pitch-bend ribbon automation
• Mode song with intuitive editing
• High-quality export to SoundCloud, DropBox, AudioShare, Facebook, email, iTunes shared folder or AudioCopy
• Separated tracks and AAC encoding export options
• The Randomizer tool
• Extra fast drum kit loading
• Playable pattern selection for extra creativity
• Audio background mode
• Audiobus support
• Import & Export your song project (DropBox, Mail, iTunes folder)
• Full Midi implementation
• Midi export
• Inter-App Audio support
Watch DM1 video trailer on YouTube Fingerlab's channel:
Feel free to let us know what you think and what you'd like to see in the next DM1 update.
Watch us : vimeo.com/fingerlab
Visit us : fingerlab.net
Follow us : twitter.com/fingerlab
Contact us : email@example.com
Powered by Fingerlab