Auria Pro – the new version of Auria – is finally here! With MIDI support, new embedded sampler, FabFilter One and Twin 2 synths (Twin sounds amazing), new plugins from FabFilter (Pro-C2 and Pro-Q2) and many other enhancements.
Here are the major new features and some screenshots:
- Full MIDI support (with MIDI sequencer, Piano roll editor, Tempo tracks, groove templates quantize features etc.)
- MIDI processing functions including Transpose, Fixed Length, Velocity Gain, Fixed Velocity, Delete Notes, Delete Controller, Restrict Polyphony, Optimize Controller Data, Humanize, Delete Overlaps, Crescendo, Reverse, Pedal to Length, Velocity Rescale, Velocity Range, Velocity Curve and Compress/Limit
- 2 synths built-in: FabFilter Twin 2, WaveMachine Labs Sampler
- New flexible audio routing with mix busses and 6 AUX sends
- Audio quantize, warp, new stretch algorithms, transient slicing, audio to midi
- Other improvements