Description:Brazilian Drum Machine is a complete brazilian rhythm section in your device. Easy, fast and flexible because you can use the preprogrammed rhythms or create your own grooves. Combine rhythms with the fast and intuitive Song Mode or make your live sessions with the Live Pads. Unlimited.
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
• Complete rhythm library with all the amazing brazilian grooves. Samba, Partido Alto, Baião, Bossa Nova, Marcha, Choro, Carimbó, Maracatú, Coco, Xote, Maxixe, Makulele, Calango, AfroSamba, Coco, Frevo, Ijexá, Calango, Capoeira … and many more!
• More than 60 brazilian percussion sounds with Round Robin alternating samples with 4 layers. Extremely realistic sounds, including Pandeiros, Caixixis, Surdos, Cabasas, Tamborims, Ganzá, Shaker, Chocalho, Caixas (Snares), Agogos, Atabaques (Congas), Drum sets, … and many more!
• Jamming Mode to set the improvisation level. The acclaimed jamming ability has been adapted to Brazilian percussion. No one may guess that is a machine!
• Set drum fills every x bars, with brazilian triplet feel that makes the groove to sound incredibly human.
• Song Mode allows to make full structures in seconds. Just adding parts choosing rhythms, number of bars, jamming level and fills. Easy, fast and fun.
- Double press to edit a part or song
- Long press to move parts or songs
• Create your own rhythms in two modes: Step Sequencer and Patterns wheels.
• Ranzomizers tools for sounds and patterns to boost the creativity.
• Grooves divided into banks to facilitate searching: Samba - Bossa Nova - Forró - Afro - Marcha - Folclore - Bateria (Drumset) - User - Favourites
• Bateria (Drumset) bank with the traditional brazilian rhythms adapted to a drum set.
• AudioBus and inter-app support to stream live audio directly to other apps. And now syncs perfectly with Ableton Link
• Universal app: works on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
CC0 - Rhythm
CC1 - SoundSet
CC2 - Jam Intensity
CC7 - Master Volume
CC11 - Swing
CC32 - Bank
CC91 - Reverb Gain
Midi Note G2: Play / Stop
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Bugs fixed
- Improved Jam
- Live Pads
- Ableton Link
- MIDI Controls
- Tons of little improvements