Description:Pads is basically a wavetable synthesizer with a noise/grain generator and a high cut filter. With a carefully developed ”wobbler” that detunes the waveforms and makes small inconsistencies to several internal parameters and a nice sounding chorus, this synthesizer is able to create some really interesting and non-statical pad sounds.
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, AUM etc.
• 30 handcrafted presets created by professional musicians
• Filter, Attack and volume can be modulated by velocity
• Controllable grit/grain level, sampled from a real hammond organ with a broken tone wheel
• Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability
Important: Pads in stand-alone mode does not support IAA, Audiobus or MIDI. You can try it out using the keyboard at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Pads with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad Air 1 or later is recommended.
A full documentation is available at http://klevgrand.se/products/pads
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter
New preset system allowing users to save presets in standalone mode. If you’ve saved presets in AUv3 mode, these will be synced after the first launch in AUv3 mode.