Klevgränd Produktion released their new Audiobus and Inter-App Audio effect app called R0verb.
It is complex delay app that has more than fifty delay lines. With such large number of delay lines it is also possible to create reverb effect similar to the sound of Lexicon’s random hall.
The app has nice and modern looking user interface. Though you can create very complex delays the app is easy to use.[download_link link=”http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/audio-concepts-104-delay-and-reverb-effects&affil=196702″]Check out in-depth MacProVideo Reverb and Delays tutorial with 20% discount[/download_link]
Description:This audio effect filter is a hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay. R0Verb consists of up to 50 separate delay lines, and puts you in charge of every single delay with controls for volume, pre-delay, feedback & high shelf. It can be used for everything from simple delays to complex spaces, whatever your mix needs. It also has a nice Randomizer if you're feeling lucky!
• Up to 50 parallel delays*
• Every delay has parameters for volume, pre-delay, feedback, delay time & a high shelving filter
• Randomizer - creates a space with user-defined bounds
• Multi-select and edit several delay-lines in one gesture
• Post 3-band EQ
• IAA and Audiobus2 compatible
• Comes with a few factory presets for inspiration
• Load / Save user presets
• Remember IAA hosts (will automatically load last used settings when a host reconnect)
* When using a lot of delay-lines this app consumes quite a bit of CPU. If you experience audio glitches and stuttering we recommend reducing the number of active delay-lines. iPad 2 or later is recommended, iPad 4 or later is preferred.